I’m honoured to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This award is a great way for bloggers to give recognition to fellow bloggers, for being inspiring and creative with their posts. Do check out the blog website hitting60.com, by Mairi, who has nominated me gracefully.
This is how nominated bloggers should proceed:
- Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify your nominees
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post
My answer to Mairi’s questions are as follows:
- Do you believe in God or another deity? I believe in God, in a universal way.
- Are you a quick thinker or a deep think? Both, depends on the type of question asked.
- How long does it take you to write your average sized blog? I’ve done short posts so far, which have taken me around 15 minutes, after the planning phase.
- Why do you blog? I write some newspaper articles from time to time, and now I’m also blogging, as a hobby. I share general practical tips, helping to make our daily lives easier!
- How many books do you read a year? It differs from year to year. Recently, I’ve read more online articles than books.
- What was the last book you read and when? The book ‘You Can Win’, by Shiv Khera, this month.
- What country are you blogging from? Mauritius (a lovely one)!
- What is your current profession? Owner of a home shopping website, Network Marketing Professional and Freelancer in sales and marketing.
- Do you have a hobby outside of work and blogging? Yes, I love practicing yoga and listening to music.
- How many times do you laugh a day? Need to laugh more… ha ha!
- Were the above questions thought-provoking? Very!
The 11 Sunshine Bloggers I nominate are as follows:
- no longer active
The 11 Questions to my nominees, are as follows:
1. Which country are you blogging from?
2. What brought you to blogging?
3. Your driving force for regular blogging?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. Your favourite book?
6. Your favourite author?
7. What makes you laugh the most?
8. Your time management tip?
9. Your idea of independence?
10. Your most valuable quotation?
11. Did you enjoy your last vacation?
I hope that all my nominees will accept their award (although some may be reluctant / may choose not to), as I believe that the Sunshine Blogger Award is a wonderful event, in which bloggers are given the chance to duly honour their peers!
Please do pass it on. Cheers and take care!!
Note: For general information about awards, you may wish to click here