I’m so pleased to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! This is my second nomination (for the same award) since I started my blog in January 2018. I’m very thankful to Mel, who’s my nominator. She shares about great handicrafts on her blog, so please do visit Decorcraftdesign.com to see her lovely works!
To know more about this award, see what the creator, Okoto Enigma says…
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
1. I grew up in different countries.
2. My educational background is in Business Administration.
3. After having had corporate working experiences, I chose to work from home, to be my own boss… for the flexibility that it brings!
Links to my top 10 posts:
- How to make the most of your life
- 28 tips to make you feel happier
- How to cope with multitasking if not avoid
- 30 ways to enjoy time alone on a budget
- 5 benefits of decluttering for you
- 12 tips for a new hobby
- How to plan your day for intentional living!
- 10 things to note about personal development
- Set the right goals for next year
- 8 ideas to unwind
My answers to Mel’s questions are…
What’s your favorite:
- Time of the year? The end of year festivity period.
- Old movie? I reminisce about ‘The Sound of Music’, which I watched so many times during my childhood!
- Things to do outdoors? Nature hiking, drive in spectacular natural surroundings and walks in my garden.
- Workout? Cardio and yoga sun salutation.
- Weirdest food? Can people actually eat insects?
My nominees are (in random order):
4. Aj Ignacio
Questions to my nominees:
1. What motivates you to blog?
2. Do you actually follow your set blogging schedule?
3. Who inspires you the most?
4. Which is your favourite vacation destination?
5. Funny one… Honestly, can you sneeze with your eyes wide open? First, try it out to see. If you can, then teach me how to!
I once more thank Mel for having nominated me! As for my nominees, congratulations!! You may prefer not to accept this award. However, it’s a great way to give recognition to fellow bloggers within the blogging community, so please do accept it (by following the above-listed award rules). Have a great weekend!!!