I’m so thankful for being nominated for my third Mystery Blogger Award. I received the nomination last year, but I’m publishing my blog post now. Please take a look at my nominator’s site The Pine-Scented Chronicles.
More about this award
‘The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto @OkotoEnigmasBlog to recognize “amazing blogs that haven’t been discovered” yet. It is the original creator’s aim, through this award nomination, to “create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.”‘
The award rules are
As on my nominator’s blog:
‘Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s)’
3 things about me
- I studied in the field of Business Administration.
- I first worked in companies and then started a business. I now work from home (for over seven years, at the time of writing), on my own terms, in a marketing role and also run this blog.
- The freedom and flexibility that I enjoy, ever since I have my home office brings me immense pure joy. This is part of my life purpose and I’m thankful that I found it, although it took me years to do so.
My reply to the questions
Q 1 – What is your most embarrassing blogging moment?
A – It happened that, in a haste, I once uploaded the wrong photo to my blog. When the post was published, I saw the blunder and quickly had to change it!
Q 2 – What are the first three things you are going to do once the pandemic is over and all restrictions are lifted?
A – Well, in my country, we’re out of the lockdown. I’m now able to go for window shopping, relish my favourite delicacies at cafés, just like I love to. I was also able to have my hair trimmed, as it was overdue. However, I still take all the social distancing precautions and wear a mask.
Q 3 – If you were allowed to meet a famous personality, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you talk about?
A – I’d love to meet Albert Einstein and would ask about science, life, and get more wisdom.
Q 4 – Would you rather have a teleportation machine or a time-travelling machine? Why?
A – I prefer a time-machine. I’d revisit my childhood to experience special moments again and see myself playing. I’d travel into the future to see myself on my deathbed, to know if I might have any regrets. I’d then come back to the present and work on avoiding those regrets.
Q 5 – Which movie or literary character do you most strongly identify with?
A – I read ‘My Little Women’ when I was a teenager. I relate to all the little ladies who grew strong through life experiences.
My 10 top blog posts (at the end of the year 2020)
- 12 self-improvement articles that will make your day
- How to work from home joyfully
- 10 heartfelt life lessons from a lockdown
- 10 reasons to persevere
- How to remember things for the better
- 8 inspiring foods that are healthy and tasty
- 10 reasons vision boards support your success
- How to plan for and live your dreams
- 10 inspiring famous quotes on life lessons
- How to avoid FOMO joyfully in life
Sorry, no nominations!
I have to admit that I can’t find a list of 10-20 bloggers to nominate. That’s because I know so many great bloggers and can’t shortlist them to only a few.
I started my blog in January 2018 and have found many supportive virtual friends. It would be unfair to leave so many of them out. Instead, I dedicate this blog post to all these hardworking and brilliant bloggers! If you truly identify yourself with this, then this nomination is yours!
My 5 questions
- What inspires you the most?
- For how long can you stand up on one foot (weird question)?
- Your favourite pet?
- The meaning of life?
- Do you learn best through reading, watching, or listening?
I once more thank my nominator. I then nominate my fellow bloggers who work hard (and smart), bringing inspiration to their blog readers. Cheers!!!
Image credit: Mystery Blogger Award logo
Gif courtesy: GIPHY