I’m excited about being nominated for my fourth Mystery Blogger Award so far, and this time, by Suzanne of Happily Decluttered. She shares great tips about decluttering your spaces, so do visit to see for yourself. This award was created by Okoto Enigma ‘as a way to help people discover new blogs’.
‘Mystery Blogger Award Rules
Put the award image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award, Okoto Enigma, and link her blog.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Share a link to your best post(s).
Nominate 10 – 20 people.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.’
3 Things About Me
- My favourite colour is blue and I use it on my site and social media channels as well. It’s calming, relaxing, and soothing. It reminds me of the sky and the sea. I also use green on my Instagram feed, as it symbolizes nature and suits my topic for self-improvement and especially self-care.
- I’m so grateful that I work from home and can adjust my agenda the way I please. Previously, I’ve had corporate jobs but feel in harmony and at peace with my current activities. Writing is my hobby and also a side-hustle. In addition to it, I work with a company, being in full control over my time.
- My favourite pet is the dog. I’ve also had fish, birds, and a rabbit. However, for years I’ve preferred not to have pets at home.
5 questions from Suzanne
1. What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
I love going to the mall (outside of the lockdown period) for window shopping and having something at the cafe. I also love spending time in nature and a daily walk in my garden is always so inviting! My Instagram feed is full of photos that I took from my garden, with the sky, cotton clouds, trees, flowers, and grass.
2. What was the last good book you read?
It was a French fiction book, entitled ‘L’envoûteuse’ by Guy de Cars. It’s one that I’ve had for years but only read recently. As a child and teenager, I read books a lot. Later on, I got used to ebooks, online articles, videos and so on. I’m thankful that I read the (paper) book and feel the pleasure of doing so!
3. What was your favorite thing to play when you were a kid?
I loved dancing and was very active. I enjoyed sports and athletics and even won gold medals and a trophy at school. When it comes to playing, I’d say my best game was hide and seek. We’ve got great video games now, however, I believe that kids should have some more experience of outdoor games as well.
4. What are you planning on doing for your next vacation?
Honestly, with the lockdown partly gone in my country, it’s tempting to move and visit places after so long. However, I prefer to play safe and might not be going on a vacation anytime too soon. I’d like to give it more time first.
5. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Firstly, I started in the niche of self-improvement to grow personally. This is a very intrinsic benefit that I derive. I’ve seen improvements in my life, habits, and progress towards my set goals. Secondly, I enjoy working from home with enough me-time.
My top 10 articles (based on my current stats):
- 12 self-improvement articles that will make your day
- How you gain from being strong-willed wholeheartedly
- 6 reasons knowledge is true power!
- How to plan for and live your dreams
- 35 great online tools for new solopreneurs
- 15 tips for a successful professional life
- 5 ways failure helps success!
- 8 ways you gain when you accept change
- 100 helpful activities for boosting talent
- 8 natural foods that make yummy nutritious snacks
I’m supposed to nominate 10-20 people. However, I just can’t do that, as I find over 100 who are all worthy of this nomination. It’s not easy to limit the list to only a few. I’ve been publishing articles for over 3 years (at the time of writing) and have found a wonderful circle of supportive and deserving content creators. No award nominations are possible, but I thank all of you.
To sum up, I thank my nominee Suzanne and the award creator as well. Have a brilliant day and take care. Cheers!!