I was browsing through my Instagram account earlier today. I then realized that over the last three years or so of starting my blog, I have a rather helpful collection of self-improvement content that my blog readers don’t normally see. In this blog post, I’ll take you on a tour of my Instagram account, highlighting some tips from my published videos and images… Keep reading to find out more.
Instagram self-improvement videos
First I’ll start with some short slideshow videos, then I’ll link to some images. My videos are only around 30-40 seconds in duration.
- This is a very simple motivational video. It reminds you how great you already are so that you keep up all the good work. This is an important step in acknowledging your worth and staying on track to do even more.
2. In this post, I summarized the 7 steps to problem-solving, based on the Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem-Solving Process. I attended a workshop a few years ago and learn about this handy framework. It’s my pleasure to share it on my Instagram and blog so that others can benefit from these tips.
3. As I often blog about life goals and life purpose, I’d love to mention the benefits of using a vision board (also called a dream board). I create a new one every year, which I use to keep me motivated with my life goals. I love to have it on my phone, in a way that I can see it daily, but being confidential, no one else can access it when my screen is locked (haha)!
4. Decluttering has so many benefits. It also helps to be more organized and productive. Working at a clean and orderly desk is so welcoming… I love it! How about you?
5. Reading is interesting and fun. I know that not everyone reads much, especially with social media and videos around. When I compare my reading habits now to when I was at school, I have to admit that books are now rarer than before. That’s why I’ve set goals to enjoy some no screen time with my books, often, and as much as possible.
6. View 10 habits that will bless you! Self-improvement is a journey to enjoy. Habits are a vital part of it.
7. There are different types of journals that can be kept. I make it a point to write daily to track my personal and professional goals. It can help anyone to be accountable and not procrastinate.
Instagram self-improvement images
Now I’ll continue with my list by sharing some self-improvement images from my Instagram account.
8. My headshot photo with hashtags on productivity hacks. Having a good morning routine, a to-do (and not-to-do) list and working smart are some basic things to do daily. As part of unwinding and replenishing, digital detox and proper self-care are vital. This helps in being attentive and sharp at work.
9. This is a carousel post. Swipe to see all 10 images. Time-wasters contribute towards not achieving what you need to and a fall in productivity levels. Identify them and eliminate them to find better results in your endeavours.
10. I end my list with a photo of me reading a book. As I already mentioned, I do put aside my devices and enjoy some reading. Becoming a blogger is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It does require that I stay connected online, which I enjoy a lot. On the other hand, reading a book is also a unique experience!
The tour of my Instagram account ends here. Self-improvement is an enjoyable journey. It’s also an ongoing process to learn and improve for the better.
To sum up, through some of my Instagram posts, I highlighted self-improvement tips that I value and enjoy sharing with my blog readers. Would you like to leave a comment with your thoughts, views, or experience? If you know someone who needs to read my article, please share it. Thank you!!
My Instagram posts @TipsFromSharvi