Freebie, tools, and online courses
(for bloggers and solopreneurs)
1. Quick links
Free Productivity Checklist!
Latest blog articles
15 Flow state triggers
3 Tools for serious bloggers
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate, referral links, and a discount code. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase or join a platform, I’ll receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). For some referral links, we’ll both receive credits.
Download the ultimate daily productivity checklist for free!
I’d love to suggest these helpful resources, apps and tools to my blog readers:
- Start your Centered Pro account today! Use my code SHARVINA20 to claim 20% off!!
Get your digital coach, scientifically-designed focus music, mute distractions, track your productivity score, great for teams, and more.
Head over to Centered
- Use this app for professional-looking graphic designs and collaborate with your team… (free for 30 days)!
Try Canva Pro Today
- Looking to start your blog in a quick and easy way (+ get 25 USD credit)?
Start your wordpress.com blog
3. Online courses
Choose from a variety of courses, right from your home… learn at your pace and with flexibility…
Learn from leading universities and companies through Coursera.
Choose from the following categories:
- Personal Development
- Explore more categories from their home page
International Association of Professions Career College
‘IAP Career College offers online certificate courses in non-traditional and dream careers.’
See all options.
Disclosure: ‘I’m a participant in the Udemy Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for my blog to earn fees by linking to Udemy.com.’ – FTC disclosure for Udemy Affiliates
Choose from various categories.
- Read self-help ebooks or listen to audiobooks of your choice…