I’m esteemed to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, for the third time this year! This award’s a great way for bloggers to give recognition to fellow bloggers, for being inspiring and creative with their posts. Do check out the blog website Positive Side Of The Coin, by Anjali, who has nominated me.
This is how nominated bloggers should proceed:
Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer
Notify your nominees
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post
My answer to Anjali’s questions are as follows:
- What made you smile today? Drinking my cup of morning tea, feeling all at ease!
- What’s your biggest win? Working from home, having left the corporate world.
- Your motto in life? Always be your true self!
- Your favourite movie? Mother India.
- Your favourite books and author? ‘Little Women’ by Louisa May Alcott, among others.
- Why do you love blogging? I’ve chosen to work from home with flexibility, doing different things, and I enjoy writing!
- Which is the movie which has inspired you the most? Animal Farm.
- If you’ve read my blogs, what’s your favourite blog written by me ? ‘Do what make you happy’.
- What’s the best life advice you ever got? Always do what you believe in.
- Your goal in life? Still a secret…
- What’s your definition of love? Trust, respect and care.
The Sunshine Bloggers I nominate are as follows:
- Ragazza Triste
- Diandra Francesca
- Educated Unemployed Indian
- Chef Kevin Ashton
- Random Repeat
- Kay At Home
- Kristina Sundary
- The Godly Chic Diaries
Numbers 9 to 11 are still pending… In case you’re reading this post and would like to be nominated, please comment below, and I’ll add your name/blog.
The 11 Questions to my nominees, are as follows:
1. Which country are you blogging from?
2. What brought you to blogging?
3. Your driving force for regular blogging?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. Your favourite book?
6. Your favourite author?
7. What makes you laugh the most?
8. Your time management tip?
9. Your idea of independence?
10. If you’ve been reading my blog posts, which is your favourite one so far?
11. Did you enjoy your last vacation?
I hope that all my nominees will accept their award (although some may be reluctant/may choose not to), as I believe that the Sunshine Blogger Award is a wonderful event, in which bloggers are given the chance to duly honour their peers!
If you’d like to join the list of award nominees, please comment below and ask me to add your blog site/name.
Please do pass it on. Cheers and take care!!
Note: For general information about awards, you may wish to click here