I’m thrilled! Having started my blog in January this year, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award the same month. I’m honoured to be nominated this time, for the Mystery Blogger Award, by the fabulous empoweredeverydayblog. I highly recommend that you to see this blog. Thank you!
The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (the award creator)
How to proceed:
- Put the award logo / image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My answers to the questions asked:
- What is the quality you prefer in yourself? I enjoy ‘being myself’, and not living according to ‘what is expected’ of me, just for the sake of conforming.
- What is your life dream? I’ll tell you some other time…
- Something that makes you laugh / smile? Cute puppies!
- What motivates you and your blog? Sharing and receiving general practical tips, helping to make our daily lives easier!
- One thing you would like others to know about yourself? I have corporate working and entrepreneurship experiences, and hold a BA (Hons) in Business Administration.
My nominees are (names of the blogs):
- Hitting 60
- Those Uncloudy Days
- Travel Optician
- Educated Unemployed Indian
- Journeys with a Female Flâneur
- K.M. Allan
- The Traveller
- Riya’s Own Space
- Sundaram Chauhan Writes
- How I Killed Betty
- The Unspokeninus
- Greys Area
- Boys Will Be Joys
- Termine Talks
- Tiia’s Life
- The INFJ PhD
The questions to my nominees are:
- What do you blog about?
- When did you start your blog website?
- How do you ensure that you blog regularly?
- From which country / ies do you normally blog?
- Your most shameful / embarassing secret (ha ha!)?
My best posts so far are:
- Eluding screen addiction (1)!
- Why I’ve decided to blog?
- Skincare for everyone
- Should I take the bus or drive my car?
I once more thank my nominator and the award creator, and highly encourage all my nominees to accept their award. The Mystery Blogger Award is a great way for bloggers to duly give recognition to fellow bloggers! Cheers!!!