I’m extremely pleased to be accepting my second Sunshine Blogger Award so far, having started my blog only in January this year! I deeply thank the blogger at Life by the Pages, who is my nominator.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers, to recognize each other. I received this award, because my nominator considers my blog to be inspiring , positive and brings sunshine to the lives of my readers. I strongly recommend that you check her blog, by clicking here.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Answer the 11 questions asked.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My answer to the questions:
- If you could tell your teenage-self anything, what would that be? Time once gone, will never come back… Enjoy lots!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Out of this world!
- What is your favorite film or book growing up? Louisa May Alcott’s ‘Little Women’.
- What kinds of things bring you joy? Nature walks, music, dancing, reading, blogging, yoga, meditation, going to the mall, and more…
- How do you handle fear in your life? I believe that we should analyse our fears, find and define the cause/s, explore, see how to handle / minimize the impact, taking action. Deep breathing helps a lot too.
- Where are you from? I’m from Mauritius, having grown up in other countries.
- What would you like readers to take away from your blog? General practical tips for sure!
- What is your favorite quote? ‘Success is never-ending, failure is never final!’ – Robert Schuller.
- What is your favorite blog post, yours or someone else’s? Chocolate…
- What is one thing you hope to achieve in 2018? Become a better blogger. It’s actually a planned objective more than a ‘hope’.
- Do you honestly read the blogs from people that you followed? I read many, and as far as I can, if not all.
My nominees are:
- Hitting 60
- Wayward Scribbles
- Saving Joyfully
- The Moore Momma
- Creative Hues 01
- Educated Unemployed Indian
- Jayde Charlotte Reader
- Source Feed
- Mistakes & Adventures
- Midsummer Daydreamer
The questions to my nominees are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you blog consistently?
- What motivates you to keep blogging?
- What do you blog about? Do you have a niche?
- Which country are you from?
- What was your childhood dream?
- Your favourite quote?
- Your most memorable vacation so far?
- Your favourite colour?
- What would you do if you became invisible for 1 day?
- What makes you smile?
I invite my nominees to accept their awards, as I believe that the Sunshine Blogger Award helps bloggers to duly give recognition to fellow bloggers… Cheers!